Bestway has launched a new website for best-one retailers, https://retailer.best-one.co.uk. It is designed to improve the ‘digital shop-front’ to shoppers and to make the retailer shopping experience even more convenient.
The website features a store locator to help consumers locate their local best-one and the ability to see what consumer deals are available in their local store.
The user experience for the retailers has also been improved, with updated functionality when they log in. They can now:
• Start and complete their order on any device, as the new website is now responsive and easy to use on a mobile phone, tablet or computer.
• Check out faster by creating lists and saving their favourite products.
• Find out where their order is and receive live delivery updates through the new ‘track my order’ feature.
• See which products are in stock in the depots.
• Receive live updates if anything is unavailable when the order is picked and see any substitutions made during picking.
• Check their ‘My Rewards’ statement to see if they are on track to receive up to 5% compliance rebate.
• Easily identify ‘Core Rewards’ products, making it easier to achieve compliance and unlock an additional 5% Core Rewards compliance rebate.
The website has also been given a fresh new look and rebrand, in line with the silver best-one fascia and store standards that were launched in 2017.
The website also features store planograms, category advice and the Drop Shipment brochure, which was launched last month and gives retailers direct access to an additional 140 suppliers who deliver direct-to-store, at Bestway negotiated prices.
Paul Adams, head of best-one sales and development, said: “We’re excited to unveil the new and refreshed website. It’s been in the pipeline for a while and is just one of the new benefits we’re providing best-one symbol group retailers. We’ve worked with some of our retailers to build and test the site and expect the improved functionality to make it quicker and more convenient for retailers to shop online.
“The consumer front of the website also allows shoppers to locate their local best-one store, giving retailers even more reason to stock the best-one own-label range to provide that point of difference and drive shoppers from the website into store.”
The new website design and functionality is based on the existing Bestway Wholesale and BB Foodservice websites that were successfully launched last year. The aim is to provide a consistent customer experience that benefits from new upgrades, enhancements and features.
Tel: Bestway Wholesale 020-8453 1234
Published Date: November 1, 2019